Friday, July 1, 2011

Blame it on the Decepticon Invasion...

It was Tuesday around 7pm and I noticed Transformers premiered at 12 01am. I finished my dinner, went.to theater and pickup a ticket. Returned to my hotel room, pounded out some emails and reports and went on to the Theater at 11:15pm.

Get settled into a great seat and there was a lot if energy in the crowd. I said yup I made the right decision....go to a movie at 12:01am (actual start time was 12:25). A yawn or two and I was able to pay full attention to the movie in all it's glory. It was cool, particularly bumble bee. 

So I get to bed around 4am and wired, woke up at 6am and in the office by 7:30am. When the movie came up some how during the day I shared my viewing experience. They looked at me as if insane and that I was still going strong. Still running strong the rest of the week....

So. I watched Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee and Sam defeat those mean Deceptions again. It was fun and worth the lack of sleep. So Blame my lack if sleep on that Deception Invasion. 

P.S.  anyone see the movie and note the link to Star Trek?

No comments:

Post a Comment