Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Been A While...

Hi Leah, and the rest of the 'Squad! It's been a while since I've made a post here. I have had nights of imsomnia, but kept forgetting to type up an entry. In any case, my lack of sleep tonight is due to the hopefully exciting week ahead, and the fact my mind won't shut up.

I've been looking for work locally after graduating from Lethbridge College for three weeks. Nerds On Site finally got back to me, and I should know if I'm hired by the end of the online interview on Tues night. Technology is my passion, so to work on it and write about it through freelance journalism is my dream.

Otherwise, if 'Nerds' doesn't hire me, a construction company has said they'll hire me, and a couple of other labour positions look promising as well. I'll still look into par-time freelancing So, it's an exciting week!

The plan was to go to the gym later this morning, but now I need to raincheck to catch up on sleep. I hate when that happens.

If you want to follow me on Twitter, it's http://twitter.com/kevinlcc

No comments:

Post a Comment